Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 386 times)

General Discussion
« on: December 16, 2018, 09:22:19 PM »
 It is the best Sever I have played and I really liked it , Although if I'm playing alone I'm actually having fun because the server is fun to play, I liked the custom pvp gear and the way you work hard to achieve your goals . :) Keep going , Love it .

Re: General Discussion
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 09:40:17 PM »
Unfortunately that's the route we have to always take, I can explain away this works in a very simple way.

Right now we have about 10 Players that are very active. That numbers keeps growing, however many players have their Servers they play on, for them to leave their server and come to ours, takes time and individuality. Our numbers will grow, server is online 24/7. Soon you will have many friends to play with.

Stay active.

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 10:12:21 PM »
Keep it up and I'm waiting to see this hard pvp going  , I'm always active , a person that didn't play vcn yet  didn't see life yet I guess :). that's my own made quote lol .

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 01:48:27 AM »
We just need a hook that keeps people on the server even if they see no one online. I think we need reachable goals as far as custom gear, which we have. And possibly more quests to keep people active. The longer someone is online on our server, the greater the chance of more people coming on while that person is on.

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 09:35:39 AM »
Indeed, we have that. We will be adding more.

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 12:28:36 PM »
Thank you , Im really thankful.

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 10:39:02 PM »
The server is growing quick its a great pvp server everything works great and the raids work wonders i cant wait to start the hardcore pvp :P

hacked discord Nima#3307

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2018, 02:33:41 PM »
Yea, cant wait to see that.

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 03:01:17 PM »
The server is growing quick its a great pvp server everything works great and the raids work wonders i cant wait to start the hardcore pvp :P

thank you, your feedback is greatly appreciated.